Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
• Highly motivated and dynamic professionals
• Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
• Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
Implementing, troubleshooting, and integrating complex software functionalities in C/C++ code, in a multicore target environment
Applying knowledge of real-time software development and wireless communication protocols (4G/5G NR)
Designing, coding, and testing solutions in a timely manner
Documenting system analysis, software designs, and test plans
Following an Agile product development process, working collaboratively in cross-functional teams
Responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date
What you'll need to get the job done
Minimum 3 years experience in a related field, and a bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Strong C/C++ programming skills and experience with software configuration management tools in Git/Gerrit
Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
What will make us REALLY love you
Strong troubleshooting skills in a large-scale system
Outstanding problem-solving ability, including debugging/analytical skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to produce clear documentation for both colleagues and customers-
A friendly willingness to collaborate and play nice with others
Experience in 4G/5G L2 development is a plus
Basic understanding of the LTE/5G NR standards (3GPP specifications)
What you’ll love about us
• Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
• Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
• Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
• Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
About Syntronic Canada
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing, and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.