Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
• Highly motivated and dynamic professionals
• Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
• Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
You will be involved in the development of cutting-edge software in the Automotive industry
- Integration, release-testing, and deployment of Classic AUTOSAR stack into use cases
- Define architecture and design of application software based on Classic AUTOSAR for high-performance computing platforms for embedded automotive applications
- Develop applications on top of Classic platform software
- Adapt and Integrate existing software modules into the Classic AUTOSAR framework
What you need to get the job done
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
5+ years of experience with AUTOSAR Classic implementation
5+ years of experience with relevant AUTOSAR Classic tools such as Vector DaVinci Configurator and Developer, EB Tresos Studio, ARTop, ArUnit, etc. is a MUST
7+ years of experience with automotive communication protocol such as CAN, LIN, FlexRay
7+ years of embedded software development in C/C++ in the automotive industry
Working knowledge of real-time embedded software development including established efficient software data structures, multi-threaded system design and code optimization
Good knowledge with C/C++ unit test frameworks
Past experience with the SOME/IP protocol in Autosar Classic
What will make us REALLY love you
A friendly willingness to collaborate and play nice with others
We can see that you have a love for project-based work and staying on top of your technical game
Knowledge about automotive functional safety (ISO 26262).
Knowledge of module-based SW design with MATLAB/Simulink
Knowledge of Linux
What you’ll love about us
• Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
• Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
• Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
• Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
About Syntronic Canada
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing, and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.