Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
• Highly motivated and dynamic professionals
• Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
• Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
You will be part of an engineering group in the development and delivery of next-generation cutting-edge automotive embedded software. Responsibilities include:
Integration, release-testing, and deployment of Adaptive AUTOSAR stack into use cases
Define architecture and design of application software based on Adaptive AUTOSAR for high-performance computing platforms for embedded automotive applications
Develop applications on top of Adaptive platform software
Adapt and Integrate existing software modules into the Adaptive AUTOSAR framework
What you need to get the job done
A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
5+ years of software development experience in C++v11 and above
3+ years of experience in ECU development with Adaptive AUTOSAR, hands-on experience with Adaptive AUTOSAR toolchains (Elektrobit / Vector)
7+ years of experience developing on Linux/QNX, with have POSIX know-how
Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
Git, GitHub, Jira, Confluence (Atlassian toolchain), Jenkins, Yocto, etc.
What will make us REALLY love you
Experience with communication middleware (SOA, REST, MQTT),
Good understanding of Gateway routing in automotive with Signal-based communication (CAN, LIN, FlexRay) as well as IP-based communication (ETH)
A friendly willingness to collaborate and play nice with others
A passion for project-based work and staying on top of your technical game
Driven and willing to explore and master areas outside of your expertise
What you’ll love about us
• Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
• Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
• Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
• Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
About Syntronic Canada
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing, and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.