Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
• Highly motivated and dynamic professionals
• Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
• Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
You will be an integrated contributor to a team developing in-house automation and simulation platforms for ensuring quality delivery of a large-scale service-oriented software system that manages complex factory operations and networks
You will be responsible for:
Helping to drive the automation testing strategy throughout the client’s organization
Developing automation test frameworks and automated functional tests to provide end-to-end coverage of the software system
Understanding complex test plans and augmenting existing automation test suite with new features to increase coverage
Analysing test results metrics for test coverage analysis
Triaging and reporting on test failures
Collaborating with development teams to assess impact of development changes on test automation effort
What you need to get the job done
5+ years of experience in building test automation framework in Java and C++
Experience in building and designing test cases for complex software systems with human-machine interaction
Experience in testing SOA applications
Good understanding of testing methodologies and principles (unit tests, functional tests, end-to-end testing, etc.)
Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
What will make us REALLY love you
Experience with databases and web services
Knowledge of scripting languages such as bash and python
Experience with Junit and / or TestNG
Experience with XML and Json
A fast learner who seeks to continuously self-improve
A Great team player with a service mindset and a natural drive to “go beyond”
What you’ll love about us
• Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
• Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
• Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
• Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
About Syntronic Canada
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing, and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.