Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
• RF Test Engineer with 1-3 years’ experience
• Highly motivated professionals
• Motivated test engineer
• Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
- Support front end RF matching and tuning in lab
- Work with lab technician to create rework instructions
- Support firmware flashing for RF testing
- Ability to efficiently operate equipment like VNA, Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope, etc
- Ability to follow test and debug SOP for RF and desense (copper taping, RF probing, etc.)
What you need to get the job done
• Solid understanding of basic communications and wireless systems theory and technology
• Basic understanding of radio standards (2G, 3G, WCDMA, LTE, WiFi, 5G)
• You must possess a Bachelor or Masters degree in a relevant area or equivalent experience
• Understanding of board level RF hardware design
• RF measurement techniques
• Writing test documentation
• Knowledge of schematics
What you’ll love about us
· Company Culture - outstanding people and a flexible work environment.
· Career Growth Opportunities - being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
· Global Design House - since Syntronic is a global Design House, you will probably work with in a team with engineers from other Syntronic sites (Canada, Sweden, China, Malaysia, Japan).
Who we are
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically-intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic has today over 1600 employees in 8 countries.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.