Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
• Highly motivated and dynamic professionals
• Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
• Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you'll do
Carry out E2E, Functional, Interface and integration testing.
Code automation tests in Python within a Slash framework
Configure automation test suites and runs.
Automation triage and debugging.
Analyzing product requirements and evaluating potential technical solutions.
Work with design/developers to perpetuate errors and ensure problem resolution
What you'll need to get the job done
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field.
3 years of software development in Python.
3 years software test/QA
Scripting: Bash, BAT and PowerShell
Experience testing IP protocols (Diagnostics UDS, DoIP)
An excellent communicator, both oral and written.
Creative and analytical thinker with a tester’s mindset.
Methodical; capable of prioritizing work and working to tight deadlines.
What will make us REALLY love you
5+ years of software development in Python,
Experience with Linux, ONX and Android
Experience with VMs, working in simulated environments, QEMU, etc.
Experience with source code control systems such as Git.
Embedded test & automation experience, (Linux OS, flashing devices, file transfers, logging, capturing telemetry, automation triage, etc.)
Automotive test experience, with CAN/LIN
Experience with Pycharm, Jira, Confluence and TestRail
Experience setting up Jenkins test automation pipelines
What you’ll love about us
• Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
• Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
• Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
• Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
About Syntronic Canada
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing, and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.