Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
• Highly motivated and dynamic professionals
• Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
• Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you’ll do
As a member of the Power development team, you will:
Work in an agile team of hardware developers, test engineers, and technical product managers
Devise, develop, and test power supply circuits for different markets such as Industrial, Consumer, and Telecom
Interact with customers and help them develop solutions that will contribute to their success
What you'll need to get the job done
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
5 - 15 years of hands-on hardware design and verification experience for power supplies
Experience with design and simulation of single and multi-phase switching power supplies including component selection
Experience with schematic capture
Experience in proper placement and layout techniques for optimal power supply performance including PDN considerations
Good debugging skills
What will make us REALLY love you
Experience in a wide range of power applications including mobile, telecom, and RF
Experience in the design of battery-operated devices including charging
Experience in Power Integrity tools and design
Displays a thirst to stay current and on top of evolving power design techniques
You have a friendly willingness to collaborate and play nice with others
We can see that you have a love for project-based work and staying at the top of your technical game
What you’ll love about us
• Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
• Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
• Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
• Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
About Syntronic Canada
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing, and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.