Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
• Highly motivated and dynamic professionals
• Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
• Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you MUST have to get the job done
5+ years firmware development experience using C/C++ for microcontrollers baremetal or using FreeRTOS or other RTOS
Familiarity with IoT hardware SoCs such as SAMD, Infineon PSoC6, ESP32, etc.
Experience working with IoT devices, protocols and messaging concepts (MQTT, etc.)
Hands on with wireless communication protocols – BLE, WiFi, UWB, LoRAWan, SubG, etc.
Device driver integration and development for peripherals and buses: SPI, I2C, UART, GPIO etc.
Experience with video pipelining, camera interface and serdes integration.
Experience developing microcontroller boot loaders, upgrade and diagnostic functionality.
Know how to perform initial board bring-up activities, familiarity with debugging tools and procedures.
Hands-on with lab equipment: signal analyzers/generators, oscilloscopes, etc.
Experience in automotive industry and familiarity with MISRA coding standards and ASPICE.
What will make us REALLY love you
Experience with Linux BSP and drivers development.
Experience with IoT cloud platforms (AWS IoT Core)
Experience with backend development using Java/Golang/Python.
What you’ll love about us
• Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
• Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
• Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
• Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
About Syntronic Canada
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing, and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.