Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
• Highly motivated and dynamic professionals
• Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
• Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you need to get the job done:
University Degree in computer science, software engineering or related field with 5+ years’ experience
Experience with Bluetooth profiles and protocols such as HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP, MAP
Experience with Bluetooth LE, Wi-Fi connectivity
Software and automation development (Scripting languages: Python and shell / Languages: C, C++), and GIT
Experience with Projection (Android Auto and Car Play) testing and certification
Excellent experience of QA activities like requirement analysis, test case/plan/strategy creation and manual testing
Hands-on experience with Bluetooth protocol analyzers such as Ellysis and FTE
Hands-on experience with functional, system, regression, and performance testing
Excellent analytical and technical skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Self-motivated and passionate about quality and software excellence
Experience with the overall testing process, test management and planning
What will make us REALLY love you:
Embedded test and automation experience, (Linux OS, flashing devices, file transfers, logging, capturing telemetry, automation triage, etc.)
Scripting: Bash, BAT and PowerShell
Experience with CI/CD and Jenkins
Experience with Jira, Confluence and TestRail
What you’ll love about us
• Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
• Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
• Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
• Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
About Syntronic Canada
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing, and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.