Are you ready to be part of a leading global engineering design house specializing in the design and development of embedded software/hardware, electronics, and electro-mechanics?
What we’re looking for
• Highly motivated and dynamic professionals
• Motivated designers with broad backgrounds and service mindset to be a consultant
• Professionals with ability to work both with in-house projects and on-site assignments at our customer’s locations
What you'll do:
Implement and test key Layer 2/3 features, algorithms and integrate them with the DU/CU and RU and other features in the DU/CU
Debug and fix defects in a timely manner
Work with other team members and software architects to determine the high level and detailed designs of the Layer 2/3 components
Work closely with the other development teams to ensure completeness, quality, and performance of the DU/CU functionality
What you need to get the job done:
Excellent C/C++ skills, including design patterns, GDB debugging
Strong knowledge of IPC, multithreaded programming, databases
Hands-on experience designing, implementing and debugging 5G CU/DU features
Knowledge of 3GPP standard
Knowledge of Open RAN specifications, including some of RCC, MAC, scheduler, SDAP, PDCP
8+ years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
What will make us REALLY love you:
Hands-on experience using scripting languages (Python, Shell/Bash)
Experience with test automation
What you’ll love about us
• Company Culture – outstanding people and a flexible work environment with lots of after work activities/groups! It’s so great, we even won an award for it!
• Work/Life Balance – 4 weeks holidays to start and work that stays at work!
• Career Growth Opportunities – being a design house keeps variety in your work. New opportunities happening all the time!
• Great Benefits – and, they start the same day you do… and, they include your family… and, the company matches your RRSP contributions!
About Syntronic Canada
Syntronic provides our customers a complete portfolio of professional services to support their product development including research & development, new product introduction, manufacturing, and aftermarket services. We adopt the latest technologies in electronics design and software development with a pool of technically skilled staff around the world. Among our customers and partners are some of the world’s most technically intensive businesses and organizations. This pushes us forward in designing to satisfy our customers’ needs with a focus on quality, competence, capacity and continuity.
Syntronic values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact our recruiting team and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.